Named for the Lambersons’ oldest daughter, Jessie, who was born in 1865, this accommodation is ideal for any traveler.
The Jessie Guestroom is a cozy corner bedroom tucked away on the second floor of the Lamberson Guest House. For the early riser or the nature enthusiast, the Jessie features plenty of morning sun and a gorgeous view of the rolling hills that surround Galena. For the late riser and the sleep enthusiast, the Jessie’s queen-sized, cherry wood poster bed and room-darkening window shades make it the perfect place to spend the morning wrapped in a blanket. Whatever your passions and whatever your reason for visiting Galena, the Jessie Guestroom is the ultimate choice for an intimate, quaint, and comfortable vacation.
- Christeli custom hand-crafted queen mattress from their Ultra-Luxury collection, topped with lavender-rinsed sheets
- Flat-screen television with Blu-Ray player
- Electric fireplace
- Original hardwood pine floors
- Private attached bathroom
- Large shower with rainfall shower head
- Lamberson Guest House spa robes
- Poggesi bath amenities